Global Dietary Fibers Market By Geography
The Global Dietary Fibers market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share among all regions in 2022, due to the young population in developing countries like India and Bangladesh becoming more aware of the importance of consuming nutrient-dense food products.
China continues to be a profitable market for insoluble and soluble dietary fibers in the region due to the enormous population base with a potential customer market. Additionally, the nation is going through a huge period of innovation and the introduction of new products.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Competition Scenario In Global Dietary Fibers Market
The Global Dietary Fibers Market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players each with their niche in Dietary Fibers. Large global players constitute ~15% of competitors, while country niche players represent the largest number of competitors. New product launches, geographic expansions, R&D investments, and mergers and acquisitions are major endeavors to boost market share. This aids in their investigation of the untapped market potential. To ensure an effective flow of their products throughout all regions, industry players turn to supply chain agreements with dealers and distributors. Some of the major players in the market include Cargill, Incorporated. Ingredion., Tate & Lyle, Roquette Frères, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), DuPont., J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH + Co KG, Kerry Group plc., Nexira, BENEO, and others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Dietary Fibers Market Across The Globe?
The Global Dietary Fibers market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~15 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Dietary Fibers market is driven by growing consumption of dietary fiber supplements to fulfill nutritional requirements. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Dietary Fibers market is changing rapidly. For instance, In December 2021, Nexira announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has now officially recognized Acacia as a dietary fiber.
In November 2019, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences launched a brand-new dairy enzyme, DuPont Danisco Nurica, which is said to facilitate total sugar by up to 35% while simultaneously producing prebiotic dietary fibre on-site through the natural conversion of lactose.
The Global Dietary Fibers Market is anticipated to grow significantly during the projected period (2022-2028) as the rising consumer preference for preventative healthcare and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, the market is developing due to the rising prevalence of chronic lifestyle diseases like gastrointestinal disorders, hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs). Consumers are becoming more aware of the advantages of including fiber in regular diets through meals, beverages, nutritional supplements, and medications. Though the market is competitive with ~200 participants, country-niche players control the dominant share and regional players also hold a significant share.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Dietary Fibers Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Dietary Fibers Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Dietary Fibers Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Dietary Fibers Market Industry
- Overview, Source Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Dietary Fibers Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Dietary Fibers Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Dietary Fibers Market in Global Regions
- Major Dietary Fibers Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in the Region
- Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within the Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Tate & Lyle
- Roquette Frères
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH + Co KG
- Kerry Group plc.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Bonumose, Inc.
- Meati Inc.
Request free 30 minutes analyst call
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Raw Material Suppliers for Dietary Fiber
- Manufacturers of Dietary Fiber
- Distributors, Suppliers, and Sales Channels
- Market Research and Consultancy Firms
- Associations, Alliances, And Organizations Specialized in Dietary Fiber
- Market Players in Dietary Fiber
- Investors for Dietary Fiber
- Government Departments of Dietary Supplements
- Ministries and Departments of Pharmaceuticals
- Ministries and Departments of Healthcare
- Emerging and Startup Companies in Dietary Fibers
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –