The “Chromatography Consumables and Chromatography Instrumentation Market, 2023-2035” market report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, market size, market forecast and future opportunities associated with the chromatography instrumentation and chromatography consumables market, during the given forecast period.
- A summary of the key insights captured in our research, offering a high-level view on the likely evolution of the chromatography market in the short to mid-term, and long term.
- A comprehensive overview of chromatography, including its principles, various types, and applications across multiple industries. Additionally, the chapter also highlights the important growth areas that will emerge in the coming years.
- A detailed review of the overall chromatography instrumentation / system providers. It includes information on close to 75 players currently engaged in this market segment. Additionally, it features an in-depth analysis of system providers, based on a number of relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, chromatography systems offered (liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, ion-exchange chromatography, supercritical fluid chromatography, and other instruments), type of mobile phases used (liquid, gas, cations, supercritical fluid and others), type of chromatography consumables offered (liquid chromatography consumables, gas chromatography consumables and other consumables / accessories), scale of operation (pre-clinical, clinical and commercial), and type of industry served (pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical industry, academic / research institutes , food / beverage industry, environmental industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry and other industries).
- A detailed competitive landscape analysis of the chromatography instrumentation / system providers based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The companies within each geography have been compared based on the supplier strength (based on the company’s years of experience in this industry) and company competitiveness (based on physical nature of mobile phase offered, chromatography system / instrument offered, scale of operation, chromatography consumables offered and end users).
- A detailed review of the overall chromatography consumables providers. It includes information on more than 80 companies currently engaged in this market segment. Additionally, it features an in-depth analysis of consumable providers, based on a number of relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, type of separation technique offered (reverse phase, ion exchange, size exclusion, affinity, hydrophobic interaction, normal phase, chiral, mixed mode, supercritical fluid, hydrophilic interaction, ion exclusion, ligand exchange, solid phase extraction, others), type of solid phase offered (polymer, membrane, resin / media, monolith, fiber matrix and others), type of consumable format offered (prepacked columns, bottles / bulk resins, empty columns, plate (96 well plate filters) and other formats), type of analyte separated (small molecule, biologics and others), and application area (detection / screening / separation, lab, scale-up and GMP manufacturing, method optimization and process development).
- Elaborate profiles of key companies based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Each profile provides an overview of the company, product portfolio (information on its chromatography system and consumable offerings), financial information (if available), recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to chromatography. It includes information on key parameters, such as type of patent, patent publication year, patent application year, geographical location, type of players, assigned CPC symbols, type of organization, and leading industry / academic players (in terms of size of intellectual property portfolio). It also includes a patent benchmarking analysis and a detailed valuation analysis.
- A detailed analysis of various mergers and acquisitions of chromatography companies, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired during the time period between 2015- 2023, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of agreement, type of deal, geographical location of headquarters, company size, key value drivers and acquisition deal multiples (based on revenues).
The financial opportunity within the chromatography consumables and chromatography instrumentation market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Product
- Other accessories
- Type of Chromatography System
- Liquid chromatography
- Gas chromatography
- Type of Consumable Format
- Prepacked Columns
- Bottles / Bulk resins
- Other formats
- End Users
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Industries
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Other Industries
- North America
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- What is the concept of chromatography?
- What are the four types of chromatography?
- What is chromatography system?
- Where is chromatography used in industry?
- What is supercritical fluid chromatography?
- What are chromatography consumables?
- What resins are used in chromatography?
- How big is the chromatography market?
- What is the expected CAGR for the chromatography market?
- How big is the global gas chromatography market?
- What is the current landscape of patents filed for chromatography?
- Which region has the highest market share in the chromatography market?
- Which are the leading players in the chromatography market?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415